miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

My Hobbie

My hobbie is doing make-up on myself. But not normal make-up, I really enjoy body painting and sfx make-up (it's gore make-up for horror or action films for example). I started doing make-up this year, a few months ago, I saw a video on youtube about a girl painting half of her face into a skull and I thought it looked very cool and I wanted to try it. I was very proud of the finish result, because it was my first time doing it and it came out very decently. After this I started doing make-up more frequently, watching videos and tutorials. At first I didn't have fake blood, or special paints or anything specific really, and I did this finger cut with things I already owned. This shows that you don't need a lot to do what you like as long as you are insistent and interested.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario