martes, 15 de marzo de 2016

My new hair

Recently I bleached my hair. For a very long time I wanted white and silver hair, and the only way to do it was bleaching my hair. It didn't came out how I wanted. It was bright yellow because I had dyed my hair red, and the red turned into yellow. Then, they toned my hair with a purple toner, because the purple is the oposite of yellow in the color wheel and it would cancel all the yellow tones. It got a little better but it still looked blonde. The hairdresser told me I should buy purple shampoo and conditioner to take care of my hair and avoid it turning more yellow.

I wasn't happy with my hair and it wasn't getting better so I looked in the internet for a more powerful toner and I found one. I had to buy it on Amazon because it's not a very common product. It took two weeks to arrive and meanwhile my hair had grown more and I started to have dark roots. I used the toner and it cancelled a lot of the blonde on my hair. At the moment I'm not completly satisfied with my hair but because it's so dry I have to be very careful with how I treat it. I think I will dye it silver or pastel blue because I don't think the white it's going to show off on my hair.Es mostra FullSizeRender.jpg.Es mostra FullSizeRender.jpg.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario