domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

'Guardian angel' autism dog Caddie makes Crufts finals

'Guardian angel' autism dog Caddie makes Crufts finals


Caddie is a specially trained autism assistance Labrador from the "Dogs for Good" charity and helps calm anxiety. He was given to Joel Sayer from Newquay, he is 13 and has helped him carry out everyday tasks like brushing his teeth and walking to the shops.
Joel said: "Caddie is my special friend, my super dog. This world we live in I find hard, I find everything hard, but Caddie keeps me calm and keeps me safe."
The two are finalists in the Crufts Friends for Life hero dog competition which celebrates dogs providing a "lifetime service, support, love and devotion".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-39157773

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario