domingo, 12 de marzo de 2017

My say 3


I recently went vegeterian. For a couple of months the idea of being vegeterian or vegan was on my mind but I didn’t know if I could do it. Before being vegeterian I didn’t eat too much meat or fish anyway because I felt bad everytime I ate it, but sometimes when I was hungry and I didn’t know what to eat I would eat whip or ham. Whenever I ate out (in a restaurant) I would always order something vegetarian because it draw my attention. So last monday I finally went vegetarian and I’m very happy about it. I have to have a healthy diet and I have to be careful about getting my proteins and stuff now that I don’t eat fish or meat. Actually I only have one exception, and it’s sushi. I couldn’t live without sushi, it’s my favorite food. I don’t eat it very often and it’s raw fish so it will help me get proteins from time to time. I hope I can be vegetarian all my life or at leat a long time because it breaks my heart to eat animals on a regular bases.

1 comentario: