domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

Vegetarian update

It's been a few months since I became a vegetarian. So far I really like it and I haven't seen anything negative. Everything has been great. I have not lost any energy which was the part that most worried me because I am very little and skinny and I don't want to lose energy or get sick because of not eating meat. I honestly haven't noticed any difference in my metabolism or in my body; the only thing I've noticed has changed are my pimples because I don't get them as much as are used to. I've read it's because of meat because it has a lot of grease and that's what gave me pimples. The biggest thing I've noticed it more personal and subjective and it's that I feel more happy with myself because I don't feel as guilty as I used to feel. I am very happy with my choice and I don't think I will eat meat anymore or any time soon. I am thinking I'll probably go vegan once my body stops growing and it becomes an adult body because I'll be sure that I don't need as much protein and energy as I need now so I won't be as worried to get sick or ill.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario