domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

Where do I get my inspiration from?

I often get inspired by other things than make up. I found a lot of inspiration in flowers, trees and nature. I really like nature because there are a lot of colours and colour combinations that I can use later and I know that will look good. My other big font of inspiration is other other artists. I love to see what others create. I imagine what were they thinking when they created that so I can think about similar things and create my own art. I also like to take someone's concept and make it mine changing things. Another way that I get inspired is by looking at stuff I have a already done in the past so I'll try to make it better and change things. Music inspires me a lot as well. The things I create depend on the mood I am in. If I feel very happy I probably do something very colourful and with a lot of shapes and different things. If I'm feeling more sad I'll do something more simple. Also depending on the mood I am in the music I listen it's different so it will also affect me and make me create something more colourful or something more dark.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario