domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Clinton wanted to curl up after Trump win

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38008954

Hillary Clinton has laid bare her disappointment at the fact that Donald Trump won the election. The democratic said she wanted to "curl up with a good book and never leave the house again". But in a speech at a children's charity she urged the audience to fight for american values and never give up. Clinton won the popular vote but lost to the presidency in the all important US electoral college. "Now I will admit coming here tonight wasn't the easiest thing for me", she said as she was honoured by the Children's Defense Fund. "I know many of you are deeply desappointed about the results of the election. I am too, more than I can ever express", she continued. "I knoe this isn't easy. I know that over the past week a lot of people have asked themselves whether America is the country we thought it was" she finally said.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario