domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Make-up and excess of make-up

More than once people has told me things like "you wear too much make-up" or "you change a lot with make-up than without it". First of all, it's obvious that I change with and without make-up because if I didn't I wouldn't wear it. And second of all it's my choise how much make-up I wear. I'm not about that no make-up look, so I'll go extra or I won't wear any. I don't wear make-up because I'm insecure or to make people like me. I wear it because I look at it as a form of art. Not everybody knows how to do a bold eyeliner or a good blended smokey eye. I like it because it can make me feel powerful and I can change it whenever I want. At the end of the day it's just make-up and it washes off, so I think people should care less and have more fun with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario